commons.hour session#8 - Public-civic collaboration, coop incubators and stewarding digital infrastructure as a commons
Sophie Bloemen (Commons Network, European Municipalist Network, ROSA - Right to the City Amsterdam)
- 1 Designing new forms of public-civic collaboration
Amsterdam City is working to collaborate not only with private sector, but also open up to public-civic partnerships
- 2 Growing democracy in the economy, particularly in the digital domain
- 3 Commons economy: an economic model to sustain collective initiatives
- 4 An Amsterdam incubator for platform coops, with the city and linked to the platform coop coalition.
23 May 2022 (Fourth Monday). Gathering starts 17:00 UTC, closes at 18:00. (i.e. 18h BST, 19h CEST, 13h EDT)
Extra time runs from 18:00 for half an hour, for offers & wants, informal check-in and organiser-chat.
Please register for this event - knowing how many people intend to participate helps us decide our facilitation approach.
Click the ‘GOING’ icon at the top of this page: Thanks.
The gathering is in the commons.hour room at meet. coop. For best performance, please use Firefox or Chrome browser, and a PC or laptop. The meeting will be recorded. If you wish to be anonymous you should join with an altered name, and leave your camera off.
- Background notes: xxx to be added
- Discussion thread - Session#8 discussion Post-meeting links & resources (video recording, shared notes, take-home summary, etc) will be posted here. Feel free to open discussion on this topic at any time - even before the session would be great!