As discussed in the All Hands today, we want to choose between these two options:
- Deploy Keycloak right away so that all individual users can log into any of the general Greenlight instances (currently ca.meet.coop and de.meet.coop).
- less changes for users
- we migrate a smaller number of users
- we can start working on extra keycloak integrations
- we still don’t know how difficult (if possible) it will be to migrate existing user data (rooms, recordings, etc) to the new authentication method.
- DE server is underused until we start offering it to users.
- Offer existing and new individual users to have their accounts created in one or more of our instances, and migrate to Keycloak at a later stage.
- we start using the DE server right away
- multiple migrations (more work for us and for users)