British Council funding opportunity

This came onto my radar and I wondered if it might be applicable to meet.coop: https://www.britishcouncil.org/arts/digital-collaboration-fund

The list of example projects is what piqued my interest:
Virtual art residencies
Virtual exhibitions or showcases
Virtual conferences
Online art and cultural archives
Creative collaborations
Research & development of project ideas
Digital games
Mixed, augmented and virtual reality projects

The fund is open to arts and culture organisations and higher education organisations with an arts and culture focus.

Deadline for applications: 23:59GMT 18 November 2020

Applications must be a partnership between at least one UK organisation and one organisation based in one of the countries listed below.

The lead partner should get no more than 60% of the funding and at least 40% of funding should be distributed in one or more of the countries listed below.

Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Peru, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Balkans (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia) Yemen, Zimbabwe.

I am in one of these countries and Autonomic has members in another two, but I’m not sure if any of us has incorporated entities.

I can see meet.coop joining forces with an existing artistic / academic organisation for any of the project types 1-3, but as far as I can tell meet.coop wouldn’t count as either of those things itself and I’m not aware of any members who would already. So step one seems like networking to find a partner.