ECF/CoS - Networked European Media

When proposing to the European Cultural Foundation’s Culture of Solidarity funding, we have been invited in their Networked European Media work. It is a community effort that they fund, facilitated by the Zemos98 team, to work together with all grantees and proposers towards a form of networked european media effort.

Participation is paid, 100€ per 2 hour session. Possibly it would be beneficial for meet.coop and ops members themselves to participate.

The invite for upcoming sessions is as follows:
-------- Forwarded Message --------

Subject: Re: Networked European Media - Session 2
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 13:36:22 +0200
From: Lucas Tello Pérez lucas@zemos98.org
To: blackcoffeepdc@gmail.com, g.r.oosterwijk@gmail.com, hello@autonomic.zone, Juan Luis Sánchez juanlusanchez@eldiario.es, contact@caroisern.com, lo.bagnoli@gmail.com, psalvanes@voxeurop.eu, Leonieke Verhoog leonieke@publicspaces.net, alexander.baratsits@servus.at, s.wagner@eurozine.com, filippo@artway.info, Nóra Ugron nori.ugron@gmail.com, info@varia.zone, veronika@investigace.cz, ides.debruyne@journalismfund.eu, hello@wealgo.org, contact@meet.coop, julia@hostwriter.org, Chantal Verkroost chantal@bellingcat.com, jamesball@tbij.com, w.amels@vpro.nl, asha@mysociety.org, leonard.novy@medienpolitik.eu, zvlasata@denikreferendum.cz, info@netdem.nl, Pablo Zareceansky pablo@quepo.org, julia.hildebrand@correctiv.org, cecilia.anesi@gmail.com, chazheller@yahoo.com, jpatocka@denikreferendum.cz, Sebastian Achleitner sebastian.achleitner@cba.media, Ismail Einashe ismaileinashe@gmail.com, Mick ter Reehorst mick@areweeurope.eu, Natalie Nougayrède natalie@summerofsolidarity.eu, Rimma Samir RSamir@culturalfoundation.eu, Menno Weijs MWeijs@culturalfoundation.eu, Nikola Pucarevic NPucarevic@culturalfoundation.eu, filippo.fabbrica@gmail.com, Garcia Diaz Lara Lara.GarciaDiaz@uantwerpen.be, Felipe G. Gil ZEMOS98.org felipe@zemos98.org, jameskanter@gmail.com

Dear everyone,

you’ll find the agenda for tomorrow’s session (from 10.00 to 12.00 CEST) below:

Agenda
10:00 - 10:20 - Where we are standing: recap of the first session
10:20 - 10:30 - Goal of the session and methodology
10:30 - 11:30 - A thousand ways for collaboration!
11:30 - 12:00 - Sharing the results and wrapping up

We will meet in this meet.coop link. We will work on this miro board.

If you didn’t confirm yet but you are planning to attend, please share it with us, so we can take into account how many participants we will have during the session.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

Cheers,

El mar, 28 sept 2021 a las 18:18, Lucas Tello Pérez (<lucas@zemos98.org>) escribió:

Dear everyone,

We would like to first thank those who participated in the first CoS/Networked European Media digital session. We felt it was a nice first meeting full of ideas already shaping the future community of NEM.

As you know, we are having 5 digital sessions and a physical one in Brussels to shape an outline on how this network should work in the coming period. The virtual ones will be from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST on the following dates:

  • October 7th - What do we want this community to be?
  • October 21st - Models of collaboration in the platform
  • November 4th - Governance and infrastructure
  • November 11th - Preparing Brussels

Please, book the dates, especially those you might find most interesting :slight_smile:

So our next session will be October 7th from 10:00 to 12:00 CEST. Please, answer this email confirming your participation. We will send a detailed agenda in the coming days. Here you can find the link to join the meeting.

There is a small fee of 100€ per participant per session (last week’s session will be double for those who participated, as it lasted 4 hours instead of 2). Even if small, we want your invested time to be covered somehow because we know the effort it takes to participate in virtual sessions these days and it’s only fair. It is also a way to help those NEM members who might find more difficulties to also have the chance to participate in them. If you have any doubt regarding this, please don’t hesitate to reach us :slight_smile:

Here you can find the notes from the first digital session that happened last week. We hope you find them useful, especially those who couldn’t take part in the meeting. For those who did, if you want to change or add anything, please let us know and we will do it. If anyone has a suggestion about moving from google drive to another text editing tool, we’ll consider it too! :wink:

Finally, we will be reaching you separately in the coming days to set a date for an interview. We are mapping the initial NEM community and it would be really useful if you can save an hour and a half to talk with us.

That’s all, sorry for this long email. We hope everything is clear, but if you have any doubts, concerns, or ideas, please let us know!

Take care,

Felipe and Lucas

1 Like