Meet.coop triple-B trial room

Hi,

I’m meeting with a prospective client tomorrow afternoon and will be talking about, amongst other things, video-conferencing and BBB. It would be great if I could have the meeting in a trial room to bring it to their attention (whether I get their business or not) and demonstrate meet.coop’s product.

Would it be possible to set up a trial room for me please?

Thanks

hi @des we do have the demo.meet.coop server for trials, you can create a free account there and use it. When you like it, please do sign up for the membership :slight_smile:

Hi @wouter. Thanks.

I tried to use a demo room but my login wouldn’t work. Maybe I have to create an account for the forum and another for the demo?

So, I tried the sign up page (The Online Meeting Co-operative), received the ‘Welcome to BigBlueButton’ email and clicked on the “To verify your account, just click the button below.” button but got a “404 Sorry! The page you are looking for does not exist. Is it possible its been removed?”

I tried again but got an error message saying the email address had already been taken.

Any thoughts please? Thanks again and all the best.

Hi @wouter. It appears my account has been created as I’ve just managed to log in!

1 Like