New German Terms and Conditions

I just signed in to ca.meet.coop and was presented with this:

german_terms

Not a good user experience. I can’t speak German.

I assume this is something to do with integrating Collocall stuff @hng ?

(PS think we need to merge the Site Feedback and User Feedback categories on here - I think User Feedback is the better and more descriptive name - Site Feedback could be understand to just be feedback about https://www.org.meet.coop/ )

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the collocall data privacy terms. These shouldn’t be there. We had some problems when we migrated because our code expects terms to be present but meet.coop had no terms, apparently it somehow copied our terms over.

Please just ignore it for now, we will fix it next week.

3 Likes

Figured it was something like that, thanks.

1 Like

This issue is fixed now.

2 Likes

Hi @jdaviescoates, could you please refrain from using “WTF” in your subject lines and in the way you speak to other people who are doing their best to make this happen. This is not constructive language to use in a support request. I’ve edited it out of the title. Thank you.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I recognise the effort going in. And was also the first paying customer-member :slight_smile: (albeit at the lowest level).

The WTF was merely just an accurate relaying of the reaction I had when presented with those German terms and conditions, but now you point it out I recognise it was not particularly constructive or helpful to include it here in the subject (although I’d guess other customer-members may also have similar initial reactions).

1 Like