At our https://wiki.meet.coop/wiki/16th_July_2020 All Hands we agreed to use Open Collective with Platform 6 as fiscal host.
- graham mitchell is overlap of Platform 6 (potential Fiscal host) and webarchitects, and VERY coop-experienced and committed in Coops UK
- Platform 6 not VAT registered
- for now we’d be receiveing contributions without VAT
- money goes straight to Platform 6 bank account (a UK cooperative)
- transparent transactions thro Open Collective
- meet.coop staff would be admins at OpenCollective and submit expenses through OC and do a payment request to Platform 6
- invoices issued by OC or by Platform 6? see https://docs.opencollective.com/help/fiscal-hosts/invoices