Presenting meet.coop at events

We have created a document to track all events where we have presented meet.coop or where we would like it to be presented at: https://cloud.meet.coop/f/10287. Feel free to add to that document or post suggestions on this thread!

As a first update, on 14th October I will be presenting meet.coop at the “Open Tech Will Save Us” meetup organized by the matrix.org community: Open Tech Will Save Us | Matrix.org

2 Likes

Time to continue this thread! Options where we could present.

• November 10-13 (2022) in Florence: European Social Forum Status: email SENT. Remix the Commons, femProcomuns, Asilo from Naples also participate. Jason is key.
  • Thursday 20th-21st October in Manchester, UK Ways Forward coops strategies conference. This year’s theme will be around the topic of climate justice and co-operation. Status: @Graham is on the ball

@mike, I have composed an email to have us join the ESF Florence 2022 process. See the contact@ mailbox in Drafts: “participation in ESF Florence 2022”. How does it look? I imagine it to be a very interesting opportunity to connect with many likeminded actors, potential meet.coop members. But we’d need to be careful not to drown in the work dedication it also might take. And get some travel stipend.

Looks fine to me. I tweaked a couple of sentences. Ready to send, I would think.

thanks. sent out through our contact@ box