Session#5 discussion

Regionalising and infrastructuring the coop economy - A federated vision for digital infrastructure

This is a thread for discussion related to Session#5 of commons.hour. For the original session announcement see: Sign-up - commons.hour session#5

Meanwhile . . An hour in a video meeting isn’t going to tap all the dimensions!! Do please get started below at any time, on the big issues underlying this month’s session :+1:

Reposted from Sign-up - commons.hour session#5
@Graham wrote: I just wanted to thank everyone for their time and invaluable contributions to the discussion yesterday. I learned a lot from the conversation, and I look forward to more in the same vein. Here’s to the power of indoctrination!

Post-meeting links & resources

Full-feature video playback. Play in Firefox or Chrome on a laptop, works fine in Firefox/Android too. Includes text chat w clickable links, slide indexing, whiteboard annotations, video thumbnails, toggle between slide and thumbnail focus.
Reduced mp4 download Slides & audio only - no whiteboard annotations, no video thumbnails, no text chat

Shared notes: Nextcloud
Slide deck: To be added xxx
Public chat: Nextcloud
All these are in the session#5 folder in commons.hour public

Handbook take-home points from this discussion.

1 Like