Session on Shared Learning Spaces
Date: Monday 15th of March
Time: 16:30 CET
Place: Community Programme home room
The session programme is getting shape as several parties have shown interest to participate, below is the current agenda.
Welcome, under the umbrella of the meet.coop community programme
1.a. colonial apologyMikeH (2")
- Check-in round (15")
- High level vision for shared learning space. Wouter 5"
- The ‘Trinity’ of organisers’ digital tools. **Actually, five!**MikeH (5")
- Synergia - share experience with its MOOC, now in 4th iterationMike G (5")?
- Ulex - share experienceGee 5"
- Demo CanvasLMSMicky/Keegan from Agaric (10")
- Round of feedback, points of view, perspectives (20”)
- Explore needs & offers (10”)
- Questions: Infrastructure - is there a specification for meet.coop to think around, for expanded digital infrastructure provision? Is this something we collectively want to work on?
- check-out (10”)
Join this Discussion thread. Please confirm your participation by click the “Going” button on top.
An announcement has been posted at the OpenCollective platform. Feel free to circulate it in your networks.