Why does recording always show the "presentation"?

Right now when I go to view a recording of a meeting it always show the presentation front and center and the videos are tiny off the to the left, even if the presentation was never shown during the actual meeting. Why is this and how can I change this so the recording actually records what happened in the meeting? Relatedly how can I turn off/remove the default meet.coop presentation for our room?

3 Likes

I came to ask the same question! Would love to see people’s faces on the biggest part of the screen, not the presentation, even if it’s mine.

(and I would love to turn the default presentation off completely but I think there are already conversations elsewhere about this)

2 Likes

RE: VIDEOS:
When you view a recording there is a little button to the top right which flips the videos of your participants with the presentation - and visa versa… it looks like this:

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 09.00.32

RE: DEFAULT PRESENTATIONS
When you go to your Greenlight and see your BBB room listed, you can click on the 3 little dots on the right and then Add Presentation - which gives you this pop up where you can set your default presentation.
Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 08.56.57

I hope this helps and works for you?

Oli

1 Like

Thanks Oli! The swap button is good to know. I knew about changing the default presentation, I just wish there was a way to not have appear always as the first thing when you join a room, to default to seeing people and only presenting when you choose too.

1 Like

my room on the .ca server does not have a presentation set, so no presentation shows up when I start a meeting. Maybe try deleting all the presentations associated with your room and let me know what happens? which server are you using?

Ah - I see, on the .de server it’s not possible to delete all (including the default) presentations.
@dvdjaco or @Yurko perhaps we can remove the default, so our Members can set their own if they like - as on the .ca server?

Oh @osb That is so great! Thank you!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
:pray: