Missing recording of a meeting

Hey all, we recorded a meeting from a room on ca.meet.coop on Jan 26, and the recording is not showing up in the Room Recordings. What can we do? Is it possible it just didn’t record??

Thanks,
Tibet Sprague
tibet@terran.io

1 Like

Slightly different issue, our recording from Sun 13th is showing up in the list at the bottom, and the link to the cloud version/playback is working fine. But when i click on download, i get a 404, see screenshot. I need to edit the recording so confidential stuff can be stripped before i circulate it - any suggestions? I know I’ll probably have to run the playback and record it all, but that would take an hour that I don’t really have!
Screenshot at 2022-02-14 07-47-03

I had the same problem March 10. 404 error when I click download button. (I am also on Ubuntu.) I can watch the video as a presentation, but can’t download. I am using Firefox on Ubuntu. The account is social.coop.meet.coop.

@dvdjaco @Yurko Is there something systematic here?

Actually . . I just checked Meet.coop European Meeting Room. Downloads are not available there, only playback. What’s up? @wouter

1 Like

@tibetsprague @mnoyes and all, meet.coop tech.circle has corrected the download option, it should work with all recordings. See announcement here. If you’re ok, we can archive this thread.

well I ever got the recording from jan 26, but things are working now so sure

Thanks! I got the recording I needed.OK to archive from my pov