An outline list of topics for sessions is here: Nextcloud There are seven headings - seven narratives that need to be developed thro the programme:
1.What’s wrong with corporate digital infrastructure
2. Working in plural languages in digital space
3. Elements of a toolstack for organisers.
4. Why commons?
5. Design justice - Patterns of practice that shift the social relations of digital infrastructure.
6. Alternative forms of provision already exist - report them.
7. ‘Free’ platforms have hidden problems -the politics of paying for infrastructure provision.
Each narrative should generate a family of design patterns useful for locally configuring digital infrastructure.
This thread here is for developing the finer breakdown of topics and framing the overall scope.