So, I had my first couple of meetings as a Level 1 User Member on https://ca.meet.coop recently.
Here is a bunch of feedback:
- When I join a room on my mobile (firefox on andriod) I get 4 notifications about the current presentation which take ages to clear by themselves and cover the whole screen.
- I’ve noticed a similar thing on my laptop too, but seemingly only get 2 notifications there.
- Ideally I don’t ever want the default presentation to load (which I guess would also solve the above issues with these annoying notifications)
- Connecting on my mobile on firefox on andriod involves WAY too many clicks (I count 9) to give permissions for audio/ video working. Also, during those 9 clicks, I have to choose the front facing camera twice.
- People using iPhones and Safari (this is a lot of people) seemingly cannot connect at all (see e.g. this post and following posts in the same thread).
- I really don’t like all the ‘helpful’ audio prompts “you are currently the only person in this conference”, “you are now muted”, “you are now unmuted” etc - is there anyway to turn these off?
I think that’s it for now. I think there probably ought to be a User Feedback category on here too, as wasn’t sure where best to post this and there are now a bunch of related posts.