This Thursday we’ll be having our regular, monthly All Hands meet again!
Here’s a preliminary set of agenda items, feel free to add below. And don’t forget to confirm that you are GOING
Volunteers for facilitator and note-taker
Check-in: go-round, 30s-1m on how you’re doing today
ADD AGENDA ITEMS BELOW
Brief Announcements, [write title of announcement here]
In the discussion about each circle, make sure we refer to concrete tasks [Task tracking],
Membership update: new members: Biook, organising the BBK OpenScience Conference (DIY Bio), Ahoy.coop, Incognito, Universidad Complutense Madrid: P2P Models team, Cooperatives West Midlands, CAMPAÑA GLOBAL POR LA LIBERTAD DE EXPRESIÓN A19, A.C., The Photography Gallery (TPG): organising the Screenwalks event together with Fotomuseum Winterthur (recording of the streamed event on June the 30th).
June contributions: 2020 GBP
- ECF: on waiting list; feedback from their funding coordinator
- proposal planning
- status redesign of website
- restart / finalise logo design process
- marketing agreement with Goteo Foundation
- issues communication process/user feedback loop
- draw conclusions of reseller pilot with CommonsCloud/femProcomuns
- schedule staff contact@ team, Summer Schedule!
- reorganise forum > status of services / report outages
- Demo server. Capture demo user data for MKT
- Explorations of Audio Dial-in options, 1) a pilot with SIP? Or 2) with US/CA number pointed to it? Helpful comments from arcat/Tor
- Design justice - making demands on users’ devices?
- Monitoring of servers: how are the servers coping with current activity levels? Usage levels by member? Especially multi-user members
- BBB v2.3.1 is out
- commons.hour, trial handbook, gitBook. invitation
Check-out: go-round, 30s-1m on how the meeting was, any suggestions for next time
Location: Main Meet.coop Meeting Room @ca.meet.coop